House Music Community is an innovative startup community, live steaming, events and courses platform. It was created for the house music community and its culture.
Book your FREE 1-hour live broadcast test using our booking calendar below from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET each day except Sunday.
1. You MUST have OBS Studio which is FREE to download and use for live streaming with our system. Click Here:
2. You MUST Input the settings below into your OBS Studio.
3. You MUST Input the Server Url, Stream Key and Authenticate with the Username and Password below into your OBS Studio.
4, Everyone is sharing the same test stream so You MUST STOP your OBS streaming on time in order for the next person to go live.
5. To Schedule: Click any available date, if you see the clock icon, hover over to see the hours that a request has already been sent, and fill out the form.
VIDEO CODEC = H.264
FRAME RATE = 30
KEYFRAME INTERVAL = 2 secs (or 2x frame rate)
SCANNING = Progressive
ENCODING BITRATE = Constant (CBR)
AUDIO CODEC = AAC-LC
AUDIO BITRATE = 128 kbps
AUDIO CHANNELS = 2 (Stereo)
AUDIO SAMPLE RATE = 48 kHz (48,000 Hz)
Full Hight Definition
Video Bitrate = 1000 Profile Main
Resolution Width (px) = 1920
Resolution Height (px) = 1080
H.264 Profile = Main
Stream Key: 41f1bb99d7c54fbcb61213289a0d73ef_3500
User Name: 2969553307
Backup Server Url:
1. For HD your laptop processor speed needs to be at least 3.0 GHz and a RAM of 8 GB.
2. You can test your internet speed here: Speed Test
3. If the stream has issues the 1st step is to check your OBS settings
Look at the processor of your computer. Depending on the processor speed the bitrate in OBS would need to be changed:
a. If your computer has less then 3.0 GHz, the bitrate in OBS needs to be set to 1000, and a resolution of 852×480.
b. If you do a stream of 1920×1080, the bitrate should be set at 4000.